Whether you are a caring individual or a caring organisation, there are many ways that you can help Redkite support children and young people with cancer and their families.
Listed below are fundraising ideas and ways you can get involved. From volunteering, to attending an event or motivating your workplace to get involved; your contribution will make a real and vital difference to children and young people with cancer.
- Donate now or find out about other ways you can donate.
- Run for Redkite, host a Red Party or share your own fundraising ideas.
Instead of presents for a birthday, wedding or anniversary, ask your guests to donate to Redkite, for a gift that will make a real difference to the lives of those who need it most.
- Redkite develops real partnerships with companies across Australia.
- Whether it's a Redkite Corporate Quiz or a supporter-hosted event, have fun while helping Redkite.
- Volunteering in our offices or at events is a rewarding way to help.
- Join Kite Connectors and use your experience of childhood cancer to provide advice in support of Redkite's work.
- From time to time Redkite is approached by researchers seeking participants for projects that may benefit children and young people with cancer and their families.
- Hear about our fundraising activities, stay up to date with Redkite news, and get invitations to our events.