Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions for using our website
This website is owned and operated by Redkite ABN 65 104 710 787 (“we”, “us” or “our”).
Your use of the website is governed by these terms and our privacy notice.
In addition to these terms, there may also be specific or additional terms that apply to certain events, campaigns or other services provided via our site. Because those provisions also apply to your use of those events, campaigns or other services, we recommend that you review them wherever they appear. In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of these terms and other specific or additional provisions, the specific or additional provisions apply.
When using our website you must not:
- provide any false, misleading or deceptive information or impersonate any other person or entity;
- use the website in a way that violates, or that may violate, any law or regulation, or may cause us to be in violation of any law or regulation;
- use the website in a way that reflects unfavourably on us or any other third party;
- use this website in a way that defames, abuses, harasses, stalks, threatens or otherwise offends any person;
- use this website for any commercial purpose or otherwise (either directly or indirectly) for profit or gain;
- engage in or promote any third party surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited emailing or spamming via this website;
- collect information about other users of the website for any purpose other than as expressly authorised by us;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable burden on the website’s infrastructure, including by way of automated scripting tools or software; or
- distribute a computer virus, trojan, malware or any similar program or code that may disrupt or disable the website.
All content on this website, as well as the intellectual property in that content (including all text, graphics, photographs and trade marks), is owned or licensed by us and we reserve all our rights in respect of that content.
Except where necessary for viewing the content on the website, where permitted by law, or where you have obtained our express written permission, you may not reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, perform, modify, adapt, publish, store, use, transmit electronically or otherwise, distribute, or in any other way exploit, by any means in whole or in part the website, or the content on the website for purposes other than your own personal, non-commercial use.
You may print or download content or materials to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio or any graphics or other content separately from any accompanying text.
By posting any information to or using this website you are confirming to us that you have the right to do so, and you license us to use content for any purpose now and in the future.
The information on this website is for general information only. It is not intended as advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We permit and encourage text links to content on our website however:
- we ask that you notify Redkite in advance of that link
- any text only link must clearly be identified as Redkite;
- links should be checked regularly to ensure there are no broken or irrelevant links, alternately links should ‘point’ to the Redkite URL www.redkite.org.au
- the appearance, position and other aspects of either the link or the host website must not be such as to damage or dilute the good reputation of Redkite and its trademarks, and must not create any false impression that Redkite is associated with or sponsors you or your website;
- the linking must not use Redkite’s content for commercial or fundraising purposes without our prior written consent
- Redkite reserves the right to cancel its consent to a link at any time and if requested by Redkite you must immediately remove the link to this website; and
- you acknowledge that Redkite is not responsible for any information or material contained on any third party website.
You must not frame our site on any other site.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Links on this site do not indicate that we endorse linked sites.
While we strive to provide accurate and useful information, the content on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties about its accuracy or fitness for any particular purposes. We and our directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors expressly disclaim all liability for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites or other content linked to or from it and any materials posted on it.
If a jurisdiction allows liability to be limited but not excluded, our total liability is limited to the maximum extent possible. For example, under the Australian Consumer Law which operates under the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), our liability for any breach of a condition or warranty that is implied by law and cannot be excluded and is limited to the extent possible to us doing any one or more of the following (at our election):
- resupplying goods or services to you or supplying equivalent goods;
- repairing the goods; or
- paying the cost of having the goods or services resupplied or goods repaired.
Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which you may have under the Australian Consumer Law or any other legislation which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
Courts in New South Wales, Australia, will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim in connection with our site and these terms and any dispute in connection with them will be governed by the law of New South Wales.
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page, so please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are legally binding on you immediately upon amendment. By continuing to use this website after any amendment to these terms and conditions, you agree to be bound by them. Some of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Redkite may terminate access to this website at any time without notice and our limitation of liability will survive any such termination.
All personal information Redkite collects from you will be handled in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and our privacy notice, a copy of which can be found here.
If you have any queries please contact: email@example.com. Our head office is at Level 3, 418a Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010, Australia. Thank you for visiting our site.
Last updated November 2020
Request information & support
We’re ready to help. Please call us on 1800 REDKITE (Mon – Fri 9am – 7pm AEST), or fill out the form below.