1800 REDKITE (1800 733 548)
>> Need an interpreter? >> email@example.com >> Have us contact you
Cancer treatment can mean months or years of disruption to education, training or work. Redkite’s education and career support is here to help children, teenagers and young adults build their best possible futures.
Redkite provides grants to help young people aged up to 24 achieve their work and study goals. The grants can be used for:
- Tutoring or coaching
- Classroom support
- Materials and equipment such as books and laptops
- Pursuing an interest area such as music, art or dance
- Developmental therapy that isn’t available through your hospital
These grants are available for up to two years after treatment ends. To find out more, get in touch on 1800 REDKITE (1800 733 548) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
education and career support
Redkite offers personalised assistance for 15-24 year olds who’ve had cancer, no matter when they were diagnosed. We’re here to help you get back on track with work, study or training.
Our team members are like mentors who understand the specific challenges of cancer. They know that:
- You may need support to keep up with school or to apply for further study
- Going through treatment might have changed your goals for study or work
- Returning to school after a long break may be challenging
We can help you set short- and long-term goals, and develop a realistic plan to make them happen.
connect with our team
If you’re 15-24, you can connect with our team no matter when you were diagnosed with cancer – even if you went through treatment when you were very young.
In many areas, one of our team can meet with you in person in a location that suits you. You can also connect with our team by phone, email, text or video conference.
To connect our team or find out more, contact us on 1800 REDKITE (1800 733 548) or email@example.com.