1. Using our siteThis website is owned and operated by The Malcolm Sargent Cancer Fund for Children in Australia ABN 65 104 710 787 trading as Redkite (“we”, “us” or “our”).
In addition to these terms, there may also be specific or additional terms that apply to certain sections of our site. Because those provisions also apply to your use of those sections, we recommend that you review them wherever they appear. In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of these terms and other specific or additional provisions, the specific or additional provisions apply.
2. OwnershipAll content on this website is owned or licensed by us and we reserve all our rights in respect of that content. Redkite, Redkite Corporate Quiz, Redkite Time and Kitetime are trade marks of The Malcolm Sargent Cancer Fund for Children in Australia
You can view the content using most web browsers and you can make a single copy for your own personal and non-commercial use. You must not otherwise copy, distribute, modify or use any of the content except as permitted by law or with the prior written permission of Redkite.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio or any graphics or other content separately from any accompanying text.
By posting any information to or using this website you are confirming to us that you have the right to do so, and you license us to use content for any purpose now and in the future.
3. Reliance on information postedThe information on this website is for general information only. It is not intended as advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
4. Linking to Redkite’s websiteWe permit and encourage text links to content on our website however:
a) we ask that you notify Redkite in advance of that link
b) any text only link must clearly be identified Redkite;
c) links should be checked regularly to ensure there are no broken or irrelevant
links, alternately links should 'point' to the Redkite URL www.redkite.org.au
d) the appearance, position and other aspects of either the link or the host website
must not be such as to damage or dilute the good reputation of Redkite and its
e) the linking must not use Redkite’s content for commercial or fundraising purposes
without our prior written consent
f) Redkite reserves the right to cancel its consent to a link at any time and if requested by
Redkite you must immediately remove the link to this website
g) You acknowledge that Redkite is not responsible for any information or material
contained on any third party website
You must not frame our site on any other site.
5. Linking to other websitesWhere our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Links on this site do not indicate that we endorse linked sites.
6. LiabilityWhile we strive to provide accurate and useful information, the content on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties about its accuracy or fitness for any particular purposes. We and our directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors expressly disclaim all liability for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites or other content linked to or from it and any materials posted on it.
If a jurisdiction allows liability to be limited but not excluded, our total liability is limited to the maximum extent possible. For example, under the Trade Practices Act 1974 in Australia, our liability for any breach of a condition or warranty that is implied by law and cannot be excluded is limited to the extent possible to us doing any one or more of the following (at our election):
7. Jurisdiction and applicable lawCourts in New South Wales, Australia, will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim in connection with our site and these terms and any dispute in connection with them will be governed by the law of New South Wales.
9. Termination of accessRedkite may terminate access to this website at any time without notice and our limitation of liability will survive any such termination.
10. ContactIf you have any queries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our head office is at level 8, 1 Lawson Square , Redfern, Sydney, NSW, Australia. Thank you for visiting our site.